Welcome to Catherine Asks 11 Questions, a blog that surprisingly consists of interviews in which Catherine Gracey asks people 11 questions. Sometimes there truly is truth in advertising.
Every Thursday she will bring you another interview with someone who has answered the standard 11 questions.
So, what are these questions?
- What is something you do in your professional or artistic life that you think is really cool, and why do you think that about it?
- How did you come to be in the career position you are currently in?
- What is something from your personal life that you are very proud of, and why are you proud?
- What is a personality trait you possess that other people might not notice, and how would they miss it?
- If you could change just one thing about the world, what would it be and why would you change it?
- If you could give a young person one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What is something that you would like to do in your life that you haven’t done yet, and why haven’t you done it?
- What is something that you have sworn to never do again, and why won’t you repeat it?
- If you could break one personal habit, what would it be and why would you break it?
- If you could take up a new hobby or learn a new skill, what would it be and why?
- Is there anything from you that we should be looking out for in the future?